Jump to content
Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
kingpotato

One punch man Season 2

Recommended Posts

For those who watch One man Anime , what do you think of season 2 ? The quality in the animation really dropped, its not the worst out there but it took away what made the first season epic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We know it's a new studio handling it and the quality definitely looks sub-par compared to the original but it is okay so far. I'm just glad it's back so I have another anime to look forward to this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2019 at 7:30 PM, kingpotato said:

Yeah but still the animation was still a let down even most of the battles look kinda of shitty.

They look terrible, it is a fact and I am disappointed in that aspect. However, I am just glad that we can get to watch season 2 of the anime animated. It has been a huge hit and miss but I did enjoy the Metal Bat and Elder Centipede fight. I normally don't like CGI but it wasn't very noticeable in that fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2019 at 6:37 PM, killamch89 said:

They look terrible, it is a fact and I am disappointed in that aspect. However, I am just glad that we can get to watch season 2 of the anime animated. It has been a huge hit and miss but I did enjoy the Metal Bat and Elder Centipede fight. I normally don't like CGI but it wasn't very noticeable in that fight.

It was alright I guess but this season was supposed to be epic but the animation is such a letdown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, kingpotato said:

It was alright I guess but this season was supposed to be epic but the animation is such a letdown.

I especially dislike how some of the scenes with Saitama and Genos look - at times they look like a bunch of kids with some kind of facial deformity. The animation angles for some of the fights were really poor as well - for instance, the metal bat vs Garou fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I especially dislike how some of the scenes with Saitama and Genos look - at times they look like a bunch of kids with some kind of facial deformity. The animation angles for some of the fights were really poor as well - for instance, the metal bat vs Garou fight.

Yeah in most battles Genos looks super deformed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2019 at 10:03 PM, kingpotato said:

Yeah in most battles Genos looks super deformed

The animation for the fight between Genos and Garou has been the best all season and also loved Garou's fight vs the A-class heroes. I hope that they at least maintain this standard for the rest of this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2019 at 8:36 AM, killamch89 said:

The animation for the fight between Genos and Garou has been the best all season and also loved Garou's fight vs the A-class heroes. I hope that they at least maintain this standard for the rest of this season.

it was good yes but I still want that animation from season one back xD, but yeah hopefully they will keep it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kingpotato said:

it was good yes but I still want that animation from season one back xD, but yeah hopefully they will keep it up

It's an inferior animation studio so this is great considering the company animating it has somewhat of a bad reputation among animation companies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's an inferior animation studio so this is great considering the company animating it has somewhat of a bad reputation among animation companies.

Yeah, still either we need a new studio or this current studio needs to keep up the pace. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah, still either we need a new studio or this current studio needs to keep up the pace. 

I did love that combination attack between Bang and his brother on elder centipede - it was epic! Too bad the centipede was super durable -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2019 at 11:52 AM, killamch89 said:

I did love that combination attack between Bang and his brother on elder centipede - it was epic! Too bad the centipede was super durable -_-

Yeah that was epic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah that was epic!

Too bad we will probably have to wait another century before they animate season 3 because as of now, there hasn't been any official announcement on a season 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Too bad we will probably have to wait another century before they animate season 3 because as of now, there hasn't been any official announcement on a season 3.

hopefully thats because they are looking for a new studio, a better one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...