Register Now
SaucyPastaTho

Roblox & Clubpenguin

Two of the most well known online games on the planet one has died and Roblox is still alive. Well club penguin has shut down years ago but there's a remaster out called cprewritten its the same old penguin universe with the coffe shop and all same code, only difference is Disney hasn't made it.

Do you play either one of these games?

Not currently. Used to play Roblox. The Roblox of today isn't quite the Roblox I remember at least in terms of aesthetics; mostly the character animations, actually, most everything else is the same based on some videos I've seen. The community is pretty much the same as its always been, from what I can tell.

Never played Club Penguin, though. I grew up on the other MMO that Disney shut down and fans revived, Toontown Online.

Edited by Executor Akamia

5 hours ago, Executor Akamia said:

Not currently. Used to play Roblox. The Roblox of today isn't quite the Roblox I remember at least in terms of aesthetics; mostly the character animations, actually, most everything else is the same based on some videos I've seen. The community is pretty much the same as its always been, from what I can tell.

Never played Club Penguin, though. I grew up on the other MMO that Disney shut down and fans revived, Toontown Online.

Toon town was awesome. And the reason ROBLOX ain't very much fun is because of the stupid simulators and high school and meep city trash that's on there. 

On 1/10/2020 at 5:51 AM, SaucyPastaTho said:

Toon town was awesome. And the reason ROBLOX ain't very much fun is because of the stupid simulators and high school and meep city trash that's on there. 

Yeah, I loved Toontown Online. I’d play its fan-supported version, Toontown Rewritten, even now if I properly could. Probably won’t happen for quite some time, unfortunately.

I actually had quite a decent time playing ROBLOX by virtue of being very, very picky of the types of worlds I’d play in. There was this one “paintball” game I really enjoyed years ago that probably is still going today. I’d be playing it on my tablet if the iOS version had full controller support; I find it a bit odd that it doesn’t, considering ROBLOX has been available on Xbox One for quite some time now.

Edited by Executor Akamia

18 minutes ago, Executor Akamia said:

Yeah, I loved Toontown Online. I’d play its fan-supported version, Toontown Rewritten, even now if I properly could. Probably won’t happen for quite some time, unfortunately.

I actually had quite a decent time playing ROBLOX by virtue of being very, very picky of the types of worlds I’d play in. There was this one “paintball” game I really enjoyed years ago that probably is still going today. I’d be playing it on my tablet if the iOS version had full controller support; I find it a bit odd that it doesn’t, considering ROBLOX has been available on Xbox One for quite some time now.

Roblox has been expanding everywhere but steam and playstation. I can almost guarantee if they released it on PS4 or even the next gen consoles there player count would increase. For both Roblox and the platforms they aren't released on yet. I started playing in 2009 i fell inlove with sword fights on the heights. One of roblox OG game that now adays would probably have like 10 or 15 people playing. Those were the good days when we had Tix and didn't have to buy builders club.

Edited by SaucyPastaTho

On 1/11/2020 at 10:23 AM, SaucyPastaTho said:

Roblox has been expanding everywhere but steam and playstation. I can almost guarantee if they released it on PS4 or even the next gen consoles there player count would increase. For both Roblox and the platforms they aren't released on yet. I started playing in 2009 i fell inlove with sword fights on the heights. One of roblox OG game that now adays would probably have like 10 or 15 people playing. Those were the good days when we had Tix and didn't have to buy builders club.

Roblox on PS4 was released already and frankly speaking, I prefer playing Roblox on PS4 then others. In addition, now I can play the game and listen to music at the same time. Roblox already update newsest songs and you can listen any songs you want by search Roblox music codes / Roblox song IDs.

On 2/1/2020 at 10:56 PM, thenewsregion said:

Roblox on PS4 was released already and frankly speaking, I prefer playing Roblox on PS4 then others. In addition, now I can play the game and listen to music at the same time. Roblox already update newsest songs and you can listen any songs you want by search Roblox music codes / Roblox song IDs.

Roblox was never released on the PS4. If it's not on the Store then it's not officially released.