Register Now
kingpotato

Who will win the next Console War PS5 or Xbox X series ?

Who will win the next Console War PS5 or Xbox X series ?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. PS5 or Xbox X series

• PS5
    • Xbox X Series
    • Stadia xD

Playstation 5 have cleared beat both Xbox Series X and S. It's the most sought after console in the world as of right now. It's the only advantage Sony have over Microsoft. If Microsoft only relied on making consoles, Sony will be miles away in their market cap. 

Last I checked, XBox Series X/S was outselling the PS5. I think that's how things are going to play out this time around, especially if the chip shortage lasts until the mid-2020s. XBox will have slightly higher sales, but sales of both consoles will be low compared to last gen. I don't think either will crack 60 million.

6 hours ago, HowHammerYou said:

Last I checked, XBox Series X/S was outselling the PS5. I think that's how things are going to play out this time around, especially if the chip shortage lasts until the mid-2020s. XBox will have slightly higher sales, but sales of both consoles will be low compared to last gen. I don't think either will crack 60 million.

With PS5 no where to be found, it's not surprising that XBox Series X/S would be selling higher because some gamers might decide not to wait and get XBox Series X/S for themselves. I know a guy who switched to Xbox as a result of not being able to get PS5 when he wanted to.