Register Now
SoraHeartSoul

Nintendo Love

14 hours ago, clonefox said:

I loved the N64 but in terms of favorite games, I have to include Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2 on my list as well as the SNES Mortal Kombat games. On N64 though, Ocarina of Time is still one of my most loved games. I must have played through it over 10 times. 

It is coming to switch lite soon so if you are into it then I am sure you'd play 10 times more on switch lite if you like it that much. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

It is coming to switch lite soon so if you are into it then I am sure you'd play 10 times more on switch lite if you like it that much. 

I just have to find a Switch to buy. I don't want the lite version, I want the full console. I thought I would wait until it became cheaper. Should have just got it while I had the chance lol 

On 8/4/2020 at 4:51 AM, clonefox said:

I just have to find a Switch to buy. I don't want the lite version, I want the full console. I thought I would wait until it became cheaper. Should have just got it while I had the chance lol 

I think you have some chance this christmas considering PS 5 taking all the attention. I am sure the Nintendo will be forced to reduce the prices.