Register Now
THawk

Hi all

Hello everyone. I'm Tom from Vermont. I'm retired and like to play games (if I can get my grandson away from the PS4 that is). Looking forward to meeting everyone and finding out about the PS5 (might have to upgrade).

Welcome to the VGR forums. The PS5 does look promising, but I'm personally gonna wait I know the price and the launch line up of games before I make a decision. The bug problem I've got is that I'll probably have to upgrade my TV to makes the most out of a next gen console, and that's the real cost.

On 8/3/2020 at 6:01 AM, Shagger said:

Welcome to the VGR forums. The PS5 does look promising, but I'm personally gonna wait I know the price and the launch line up of games before I make a decision. The bug problem I've got is that I'll probably have to upgrade my TV to makes the most out of a next gen console, and that's the real cost.

I hear you. Big thing with me is will I be able to play my PS4 games on the PS5. If I can't then it is a deal breaker (I want to trade in my PS4 at GameStop if I get a PS5).

1 minute ago, THawk said:

I hear you. Big thing with me is will I be able to play my PS4 games on the PS5. If I can't then it is a deal breaker (I want to trade in my PS4 at GameStop if I get a PS5).

With the PS5, and XBSX for that matter, being backwards compatible, sadly that means these consoles will barely be worth the plastic they're made of at trade in when the new systems launch.