Register Now
infamoushabit_

Modern warfare sniping montage πŸ’–

18 hours ago, Shagger said:

That was nicely put together. Well edited, good choice of music and good in-game skills. I'm not gonna like, these videos aren't really my sort of thing, but I still enjoyed that. Nice work.

Thank you so much!!! Views are views, as long as you enjoyed it in the end thats all i could ask forΒ πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–Β it took two days straight to put that together, it was my fourth "montage" or edit, as you can probably tell but im getting better with each upload!!! I appreciate the input, it really means a lot. ❀️ This is the first forum i posted on where anyone engaged with me, in fact a notherΒ forums admin took all my links and videos and changed them to meme vines and commented some snarky remarks but didnt tell me why they did what they didΒ πŸ’–Β i appreciate the embrace 😁😁😁

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Nice job on the video. I wish I was a pro like that when it comes to sniping. I wasn't ever really that good with sniping in the COD franchise, especially with quick scopes. I'm a hard scoper myself lol.Β 

Keep it up, and I bet you'll end up with a ton of subs in no time. Good luck! πŸ™‚Β 

Thank you so much!!! If you have modern warfare we can play and i can help you out, its much easier than people give it credit for πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– i really appreciate the love 😁😁