Register Now
The Blackangel

Satan, wolfman, and the talking mountain

I'll make this short and sweet. Has anyone else encountered these in RDR2? I'm still trying to find out what the hell is up with a god damn mountain talking to me, but Satan, apparently turned out to be some lunatic hiding in a cave. The wolfman however, that guy is truly frightening. He runs all over the woods completely nude, tries to howl like a wolf (failing miserably I might add) and is more erratic than Charles Manson on crack.

There's plenty of other weird shit, but I had to ask for impressions and thoughts on these.

This is the second time my RDR2 said corrupted disc and delete application. I did that already and it took several days for the large updates. Now it did it again. I have to take a knee and say I'm done with RDR2. It was starting to get cool. But I'm not doing this again. I'm jealous you are enjoying the Halloween spoofs. 

These aren't Halloween edits. I've been dealing with them all year, and still can't figure out what the authors of the game were thinking when they added this crazy shit into the game.

There's plenty more that has always been in the game. The swamp ghost, UFO, ghost train, and burning pentagram just for starters. These are not Halloween add ons. They have always been there, it's just that most people don't come across them. Also remember, I don't play online, so this is the disc info.

15 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

This is the second time my RDR2 said corrupted disc and delete application. I did that already and it took several days for the large updates. Now it did it again. I have to take a knee and say I'm done with RDR2. It was starting to get cool. But I'm not doing this again. I'm jealous you are enjoying the Halloween spoofs. 

Maybe you just need a new copy of the game? I had that issue with one of the "Greatest Hits" editions of FF8. The first 3 discs played fine. But when I would put in disc 4, the machine didn't even recognize that there was a disc in the machine. I tried with 3 copies of the same edition in several different machines. Finally I said fuck it, and bought an original copy and had no problems. It was just that press of the game that didn't work. So you may have gotten a bad copy, or your disc may be scratched. If that's the case, I would recommend another try with a new copy. But I can also understand saying fuck it as well. I did that with Skyrim after if glitched out on my PS3. I just recently started playing it again on my Switch, and so far it's given me no problems.