Register Now
StaceyPowers

What combat styles are you consistently worst at?

19 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, no matter how much I tried with bow and arrow, I'd take a shot 5 times and still miss all 5. It's one of my biggest challenges with playing Ghost of Tsushima. 

It is hard to hit them with the bow unless you got the slow time ability using r3 button. I only use the bow when I'm in assassin mode. And I go for headshot only so I don't alert the others. Or you can use a fire arrow if they are next to an explosive. Without r3, forget about the bow. lol. They run at you too quick and other bowmen get their shot off while I'm still aiming. 

2 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

It is hard to hit them with the bow unless you got the slow time ability using r3 button. I only use the bow when I'm in assassin mode. And I go for headshot only so I don't alert the others. Or you can use a fire arrow if they are next to an explosive. Without r3, forget about the bow. lol. They run at you too quick and other bowmen get their shot off while I'm still aiming. 

Honestly that's been my experience with bow and arrow. It gets at me so bad that I feel like never using them again. I'm going to try using the r3 function and see how I get a hang of it.