Register Now
Kane99

Kojima Productions teasing something for the 16th, what could it be?

There is some news that Kojima Productions will be teasing something tomorrow. Could it be a new game? An update to Death Stranding? A return to Metal Gear Solid somehow? Discuss below. 

It also marks the 5th anniversary of Kojima Productions, so congrats to them. 

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Kojima doesn't own the rights to Metal Gear, Konami does so unless they acquired the license from Konami, it definitely won't be a new Metal Gear game. It may be a sequel to Death Stranding or a possible DLC. Or even better, a brand new game altogether...

That's true, but there has been rumors saying that Kojima may be involved with a new MGS. Of course those rumors could always be false, but a guy can hope. 😄 

Anyway, that is not the news we got, instead, we didn't get much of anything. Just a thank you to the fans (which is nice), a desktop background, a video of Kojima winning an award, and a new clothing line. That was it. Kind of peeved they teased something, and didn't follow through with anything big, but I guess that's on me for hoping for a game announcement. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

That's true, but there has been rumors saying that Kojima may be involved with a new MGS. Of course those rumors could always be false, but a guy can hope. 😄 

Anyway, that is not the news we got, instead, we didn't get much of anything. Just a thank you to the fans (which is nice), a desktop background, a video of Kojima winning an award, and a new clothing line. That was it. Kind of peeved they teased something, and didn't follow through with anything big, but I guess that's on me for hoping for a game announcement. 

Well the thank you to the fans is a nice touch and I'm curious as to what kind designs we'll see for the clothing line. I know you feel like you clicked on a clickbait YouTube video but at least you got to see Kojima win an award which is always nice.