Register Now
Kane99

What's next for Hitman after the third installment?

Hitman 3 released just a few days ago, and it's getting really good reviews. It's essentially Hitman 1 and 2, just with more features and options. Anyway, it's been said that this is the final game in the franchise for now, as IO Interactive is going to be working on an untitled James Bond game soon, so Hitman will be put on the back burner for the foreseeable future.

So how long do you think Hitman will be gone for? I would be fine with a few year break, and then they re-invent Hitman all over again. With the current gen consoles, the worlds in Hitman games can potentially get even bigger. So I'm excited for Agent 47's future. 

Anyway, how long do you think it'll be before we get more Hitman? Will they maybe release new missions for a while? I sure hope so.  

Hitman should spend a couple of years in development and really improve the AI. I find the AI to be very lackluster especially in recent games. I'm not going to lie, I do like the new Hitman game from what I see so far and I'll possibly get it for my birthday.