Register Now
Kane99

EA College Football Is back

So, it's been announced that EA Sports are bringing back College Football. This time not titled NCAA, just simply College Football. I hear there is also 100 teams on the game. That may sound like a lot, but there's a lot more college teams out there. As well, I heard elsewhere that the players in game will not be actual college players, as I guess there's a law in regards to college players receiving money, so I think they can't use them in their game, idk. As well, I think players complained in the past for not being paid when they're in the game. So that is probably another reason. 

Anyway, if it's made by the Madden crew, this game is going to tank just like Madden 21 did. 

This is just going to be Madden, except with EA paying less royalties than they normally do. Everything, all the way down to the lootboxes (oh, sorry, "suprise mechanics"), will be exactly the same with the only expectations being the team names, motifs and shirt designs will be that of colleges instead of the NFL. They'll probably embarrass themselves by including Madden and/or NFL artwork on banners and flags by mistake. This is going to be a terrible, lazy rip off. I'm calling it now.

Edited by Shagger