Register Now
Kane99

Ever beaten a world record score in a popular retro game?

Remember the movie The King of Kong? It was a documentary about two guys who were fighting for the record in Donkey Kong and some other retro arcade games from the 80s. The documentary revolves around the dude who had the #1 record and the guy who's trying to get it and was able to for a while. I forget what their names are, but a google search will get you those details. 

Anyway, this topic is not about that. It's about whether or not you've ever broken a world record in a popular retro game, maybe an arcade game or even on other consoles and devices. I sadly have not broken any records, but I remember feeling proud of myself for breaking a few records at a forum one time lol. But that doesn't even come close. 

It's in a football manager game called Top Eleven that something like that happened with me.

I wouldn't call it a world record that I broke but a Facebook group record for those playing that are in the same group. 

I overtook a fellow manager's unbeaten record of 503 matches with 631 matches unbeaten new record.