Register Now
StaceyPowers

Should the next ES game not be on Tamriel?

I'd be quite interested to know more about the tiger people - especially Tosh Raka. It is said that he's a "tiger-dragon". This particular race is from the Continent of Akavir. As a matter of fact, I'd like to know more about the inhabitants of Akavir as they have some pretty interesting races such as the Monkey people of the Tango Mo and the Tsaesci ( a race of serpent-men and the great enemies of the tiger people).

There's certainly potential to go there, like in a New World-esque exploration campaign, given the few other known continents and islands haven't been heard from in centuries/millenia, mostly due to extreme weather conditions, horrific beasts and ungodly abominations roving the wastes. Whether that works for an Elder Scrolls game where people are used to level scaling and total freedom, I'm not sure. Whatever the case, I'd be willing to give it a go. I'm sure the MMO will go in that direction when they inevitably run out of locales in Tamriel.

On 3/27/2021 at 1:32 AM, Withywarlock said:

There's certainly potential to go there, like in a New World-esque exploration campaign, given the few other known continents and islands haven't been heard from in centuries/millenia, mostly due to extreme weather conditions, horrific beasts and ungodly abominations roving the wastes. Whether that works for an Elder Scrolls game where people are used to level scaling and total freedom, I'm not sure. Whatever the case, I'd be willing to give it a go. I'm sure the MMO will go in that direction when they inevitably run out of locales in Tamriel.

Even if the other continent such as Akivir were involved, they'd find a way to include the Tamrielic races in it somehow at some point. Not to mention the amount of whiners who'd complain about not being able to us Bretons/Imperials/ High Elves etc.