Register Now
killamch89

Cyberpunk 2077 "leak" reveals plans for 10 free DLC expansions as well 3 paid ones

On 8/23/2021 at 7:16 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

1.3 patch just came out with some free DLC, but I think it's just some gear. Looks like they fixed a lot of things so I'm thinking I should download the game and get the DLC. I don't know how long it will be free for. 

The DLC stuff are currently free and will remain as such. CDPR will announce when the paid DLC items will be released but those are coming after the other 9 free expansions.

On 4/28/2021 at 12:10 PM, Empire said:

Weird thing about the leaked content poster that his Reddit account is gone as far as I can tell. It was active a year ago as per an unrelated post, but his account has since then been vaporized. Perhaps this poster is legit and was worried about losing their job, so they deleted their account as a preventative measure. Leaks seems they not always going to come true in this matter.

Seriously - you can't really fault one for trying to be careful because when such acts backfires, it never ends well for his working career. 

On 9/3/2021 at 4:35 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously - you can't really fault one for trying to be careful because when such acts backfires, it never ends well for his working career. 

As it stands right now, Cyberpunk is basically dead as most people have stopped playing the game. CDPR will probably never make their investment back either.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

As it stands right now, Cyberpunk is basically dead as most people have stopped playing the game. CDPR will probably never make their investment back either.

Seriously - It's such a big shame that a game like Cyberpunk 2077 which had good hopes when it came out ended up this way. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - It's such a big shame that a game like Cyberpunk 2077 which had good hopes when it came out ended up this way. 

Their leadership is the reason for that monumental failure. The devs kept telling them that the game needed another two more years of development but the CEO wanted to cash in on the hype so he rushed it and the rest is history.

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Their leadership is the reason for that monumental failure. The devs kept telling them that the game needed another two more years of development but the CEO wanted to cash in on the hype so he rushed it and the rest is history.

Seriously - Being too rushed with games production is very dangerous because once it's screwed, it's going to be catastrophic with the car PR that would follow suit. 

On 9/7/2021 at 12:48 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously - Being too rushed with games production is very dangerous because once it's screwed, it's going to be catastrophic with the car PR that would follow suit. 

Their reputation has been totally destroyed - it'll take them at least 5 years to recover.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Their reputation has been totally destroyed - it'll take them at least 5 years to recover.

It's actually going to longer than that if you consider how long it takes to build back up a failed trust especially when it comes to sales. 

On 9/8/2021 at 4:01 PM, Heatman said:

It's actually going to longer than that if you consider how long it takes to build back up a failed trust especially when it comes to sales. 

Capcom went through a somewhat similar thing in the 2010s and it wasn't until around 2015-16 that they recovered so I just used timeframe as reference.

On 9/14/2021 at 2:24 AM, killamch89 said:

Capcom went through a somewhat similar thing in the 2010s and it wasn't until around 2015-16 that they recovered so I just used timeframe as reference.

If they have good damage control PR expect with good new project to back up whatever efforts they put in action, they may pull off a comeback.