Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game from the present do you wish you could have played as a kid?

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are definitely more people who would me waiting for it more than you believe me because the game was a bomb 💣 then. 

But the chances are unlikely. There had been no news about this. 😒

Konami had launched some really good games in 2010 era, like Contra force and TMNT, but after that they are like given up in the market.😏 I don't really know what happened to the developers. Only game that I play now is PES.

21 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

But the chances are unlikely. There had been no news about this. 😒

Konami had launched some really good games in 2010 era, like Contra force and TMNT, but after that they are like given up in the market.😏 I don't really know what happened to the developers. Only game that I play now is PES.

Yeah, it's a very slim to have the game remade because there is this belief by the company that most people have moved on from the game and it's actually true to an extent. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's a very slim to have the game remade because there is this belief by the company that most people have moved on from the game and it's actually true to an extent. 

Only way we can have a remake of these vintage games when developers like Ubisoft or Activision comes forward and buy license from Konami. Otherwise, Konami is never going to have a remake done. 😒

Edited by Razor1911

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Only way we can have a remake of these vintage games when developers like Ubisoft or Activision comes forward and buy license from Konami. Otherwise, Konami is never going to have a remake done. 😒

For a fact, Ubisoft or Activision are never going to do that which both of us know already from their mode of operation we are aware of. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

For a fact, Ubisoft or Activision are never going to do that which both of us know already from their mode of operation we are aware of. 

Yeah, but that is the only hope. I mean, there is no way Konami will come forward to remake these games. The initiative must be taken by some third party developers. Ubisoft, Activision or any other would do. 😊

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, but that is the only hope. I mean, there is no way Konami will come forward to remake these games. The initiative must be taken by some third party developers. Ubisoft, Activision or any other would do. 😊

Yeah, all we can do is hope that they actually change with their policies because it's really hurting us gamers big time.