Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is your single best memory of gaming?

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, nothing to get sad about it. That era of gaming was of those games, graphics hardly matter at that time. We enjoyed playing the game the way it was released.

But, the era now is different. We look for graphics first, then we go to check the gameplay and all other things. 😊

There are still some gamers today who would tell that graphics isn't really a big deal as long as the storyline is great which I completely disagree with. 

On 7/29/2021 at 10:22 PM, Heatman said:

There are still some gamers today who would tell that graphics isn't really a big deal as long as the storyline is great which I completely disagree with. 

Yeah, now a days Graphics do play a significant role. I mean, when I have all the rigs for gaming that I have purchased exclusively for high end games, graphics really matters to me. 😊

Along with graphics, storyline and gameplay should also be good. A game is a overall package, not just high graphics with low quality gameplay and vice versa.

On 7/31/2021 at 5:54 AM, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, now a days Graphics do play a significant role. I mean, when I have all the rigs for gaming that I have purchased exclusively for high end games, graphics really matters to me. 😊

Along with graphics, storyline and gameplay should also be good. A game is a overall package, not just high graphics with low quality gameplay and vice versa.

Balance is the watch word! I wouldn't settle for less in any video games. I won't have good graphics and poor storyline and vice versa. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Balance is the watch word! I wouldn't settle for less in any video games. I won't have good graphics and poor storyline and vice versa. 

Yeah. A game should have a proper balance. I remember I had played assassins creed, I forgot the version. The game had some extraordinary graphics, and gameplay was awesome too. After Prince of Persia, that was my second fav game at that time. 😊

Edited by Razor1911

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah. A game should have a proper balance. I remember I had played assassins creed, I forgot the version. The game had some extraordinary graphics, and gameplay was awesome too. After Prince of Persia, that was my second fav game at that time. 😊

Exactly, the balance actually makes the gamers have full satisfaction with the game and not be like this or that was missing in it and it would have made it better if it was available.