Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the first game you became good at?

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

The burnout and the smoke really compels me, that's the best part of drifting. Specially I love it while playing Most Wanted, pushing some nitro along with applying handbrakes really gives amazing drifting experience. Since you have played Most Wanted, you would probably know how it feels. 😊

Yeah, I sure do know exactly how it feels especially when it looks like you're doing it in SM (Slow motion) only to release the breaks and boom off you go like a rocket 🚀. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I sure do know exactly how it feels especially when it looks like you're doing it in SM (Slow motion) only to release the breaks and boom off you go like a rocket 🚀. 

Hell yeah, the effect after pushing the nitro is something awesome. And that is even more amazing when you get to drift along with pushing nitro. Check the video.

Edited by Razor1911

31 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Hell yeah, the effect after pushing the nitro is something awesome. And that is even more amazing when you get to drift along with pushing nitro. Check the video.

Haha, that's one crazy drifter 😂. It's fun to drive crazy sometimes like you have got nothing to lose 😉. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, that's one crazy drifter 😂. It's fun to drive crazy sometimes like you have got nothing to lose 😉. 

The vibration in the controller while pushing the nitro, gives an amazing vibe to the game. I always had the vibration enabled, and I just wait everytime for my nitro bar to get full. As soon as it fills up, I click the R1 button. The vibration was so soothing, I kept on pushing it untill whole gas is finished. Lol. 😆

The vibration in the controller while pushing the nitro, gives an amazing vibe to the game. I always had the vibration enabled, and I just wait everytime for my nitro bar to get full. As soon as it fills up, I click the R1 button. The vibration was so soothing, I kept on pushing it untill whole gas is finished. Lol. 😆

The first time I had that vibration experience while doing that, I was surprised as it was my first time playing. I got hooked on it immediately and do it almost all the time. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

The first time I had that vibration experience while doing that, I was surprised as it was my first time playing. I got hooked on it immediately and do it almost all the time. 

Yeah, for the first time it genuinely feels awkward. I remember when I played Tekken(PS2) for the first time with vibrations enabled. I was literally astonished as fighting on the screen was like fighting in reality. Woh! Such an amazing experience that was.😊

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, for the first time it genuinely feels awkward. I remember when I played Tekken(PS2) for the first time with vibrations enabled. I was literally astonished as fighting on the screen was like fighting in reality. Woh! Such an amazing experience that was.😊

Yeah, there was a friend of mine who actually threw the pad controller on the floor with the intense vibration because he never saw it coming. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, there was a friend of mine who actually threw the pad controller on the floor with the intense vibration because he never saw it coming. 

When people don't expect the vibration, and then suddenly gets the shock such things happen. I hope your controller was not damaged in that way. You should clear such things out before starting of the game, so that atleast your property does not get damaged. 😆

When people don't expect the vibration, and then suddenly gets the shock such things happen. I hope your controller was not damaged in that way. You should clear such things out before starting of the game, so that atleast your property does not get damaged. 😆

Seriously, I was shocked the first the guy reacted with the vibration as he almost threw the pad away but I'm glad it didn't hit the floor.