Register Now
Patrik

Best old games in terms of details

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

No Limit in my opinion at least, wasn't nearly as good as its predecessors. It felt extremely limited for a game with "No Limit".

lol, I guess they didn't do justice with the game's title. 😆

I am happy that I hadn't missed the best of their games. Afterall, I had been a big fan of all NFS series that I have played. 😊

Edited by Razor1911

On 7/27/2021 at 8:42 PM, Razor1911 said:

I haven't tried no limit, I had played most wanted, undercover, carbon and hot pursuit. But I had left the no limit one. Was that good too? Have you played it ?

Yeah, it's a very good one. I think that company behind NFS knows very well not to compromise their franchise in order not to lose their fans. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's a very good one. I think that company behind NFS knows very well not to compromise their franchise in order not to lose their fans. 

After all, EA games had a good reputation then. I loved their games and of Ubisoft too.

But seems like, they have changed their startegy to lure money out of gamer's pocket. People are hating their cheap tactics now a days.

24 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

After all, EA games had a good reputation then. I loved their games and of Ubisoft too.

But seems like, they have changed their startegy to lure money out of gamer's pocket. People are hating their cheap tactics now a days.

Exactly, with EA and Ubisoft, it's all about the money now and there is no uniqueness in what they produce for gamers now which is a big letdown. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, with EA and Ubisoft, it's all about the money now and there is no uniqueness in what they produce for gamers now which is a big letdown. 

I hope they can find their lost ground soon. Even ubisoft was a gem when they had released POP for the first time. I became their huge fan. 😊

Assassins creed was a familiar game with a good gameplay. But afterwards their status started to go down. 😏

Just now, Razor1911 said:

I hope they can find their lost ground soon. Even ubisoft was a gem when they had released POP for the first time. I became their huge fan. 😊

Assassins creed was a familiar game with a good gameplay. But afterwards their status started to go down. 😏

Seriously, I really don't know if it's possible for them to retract back to what they used to give gamers, since they have tasted and fallen in love with money 💵 more.