Register Now
killamch89

What is your least favorite chore?

Personally, I hate bathing my dogs - Now here me out. I love my dogs A LOT but when it comes to bathing them, it because a game of hide-and-seek and then I actually have to catch them and my dogs are really intelligent and resourceful buggers. On top of that, they start moaning like they got shot or something and they make it a point to splash me up by shaking themselves off when I'm right beside them lol. What is your least favorite chore?

16 hours ago, Scott-Re said:

The hardest thing for me is cleaning the kitchen.

I have to agree with this one - cleaning the kitchen is one of the hardest and most energy consuming chores to do. I don't mind cooking but having to wash the plates and clean off the counters every single day is pretty tough.

15 hours ago, Empire said:

Me, even that it really needs doing as I speak is washing the shower and barthroom out. It's a bad job at times. 

Washing the toilet is one of my most hated chores - I have to mentally prepare myself for that one in particular.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Washing the toilet is one of my most hated chores - I have to mentally prepare myself for that one in particular.

Wearing amask and having gloves on, worse is after someone been for a long po0p and gets stuck 😜

On 5/29/2021 at 8:04 AM, Empire said:

71oFJUgZ9BL.jpg

The end, on that story 😛 

I hate when I allow someone to use my toilet only to clog it up - it's happened about 2 times. One was my friend dropping a literal nuke in my bathroom (I literally had to go in there with a gas mask I have at home and had to unclog it. It was so disgusting) and another time was a my cousin. 

19 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I hate when I allow someone to use my toilet only to clog it up - it's happened about 2 times. One was my friend dropping a literal nuke in my bathroom (I literally had to go in there with a gas mask I have at home and had to unclog it. It was so disgusting) and another time was a my cousin. 

Funny how it's always your family and friends right, I mean it's always family members do it and then other have to clean your poop up. Younger as a kid yes they allow to not to do it. However if it happens to me then I clean it up myself. 

7 hours ago, Empire said:

Funny how it's always your family and friends right, I mean it's always family members do it and then other have to clean your poop up. Younger as a kid yes they allow to not to do it. However if it happens to me then I clean it up myself. 

So true - I always make sure not to be a burden to anyone. I always fix anything I may have broken or compensate them for such. Some people just like to take advantage of the fact that you're related by blood.