Register Now
HolisticStorm

Casual gamer

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to be someone who doesn't take any game seriously and just plays whenever he can and not make out time for the game. 

Aren't we all are casual gamer? I mean, why would we become serious while playing, and stress our minds to complete the games within specific time.

I myself consider to be a casual gamer. Since I am full time employed, I only get a little time in weekends for playing and I play just for fun. 😊

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Aren't we all are casual gamer? I mean, why would we become serious while playing, and stress our minds to complete the games within specific time.

I myself consider to be a casual gamer. Since I am full time employed, I only get a little time in weekends for playing and I play just for fun. 😊

There are some games that I'm casually playing while there are some which I'm fully committed to like it's an obligation to play. 

59 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There are some games that I'm casually playing while there are some which I'm fully committed to like it's an obligation to play. 

I wonder which are those games for that you feel you are obliged to play.  Your comments reminded me my school and college days, when I used to stick to the monitor almost 8 hours a days for playing games. I was too addicted at that time, but now I play only for max 2 hours a day. In weekends I play more than 4 hours with my siblings.

Edited by Razor1911

20 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I wonder which are those games for that you feel you are obliged to play.  Your comments reminded me my school and college days, when I used to stick to the monitor almost 8 hours a days for playing games. I was too addicted at that time, but now I play only for max 2 hours a day. In weekends I play more than 4 hours with my siblings.

Currently, there are mainly only 2 games that I feel obligated to play always without a day's miss and it's Top Eleven Football Manager and Final Fantasy XV. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Currently, there are mainly only 2 games that I feel obligated to play always without a day's miss and it's Top Eleven Football Manager and Final Fantasy XV. 

Top Eleven Football manager? Isn't that a mobile game. I prefer FUT for that purpose, in FIFA 2020. Although, I am a FIFA fan,I do condemn their FUT marketing tactics which is very annoying.

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Top Eleven Football manager? Isn't that a mobile game. I prefer FUT for that purpose, in FIFA 2020. Although, I am a FIFA fan,I do condemn their FUT marketing tactics which is very annoying.

It's also available on PC. I'm playing on my PC, although I have played on mobile too but PC is way better for me.