Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather thirty butterflies instantly appear from nowhere every time you sneeze or one very angry squirrel appear from nowhere every time you cough?

We had some squirrel pups when I was a toddler. The older guys were out cutting some wood one day and accidentally killed their mother. So they brought the pups home. We tried to keep them as wild as possible until they were big enough to release back into the wild. They were always angry when we tried to do anything with them. Mean as hell. But that was a good thing, since they needed to be like that as wild animals. It was neat though.

I also had a pet raccoon when I was a kid. But he disappeared when breeding season came around and I never saw him again.

And stupid-ass me, I brought home a snake one day not knowing what it was, because it had green tip on its tail. Come to find out it was a fucking baby copperhead. How I didn't get bitten, I don't know.

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

We had some squirrel pups when I was a toddler. The older guys were out cutting some wood one day and accidentally killed their mother. So they brought the pups home. We tried to keep them as wild as possible until they were big enough to release back into the wild. They were always angry when we tried to do anything with them. Mean as hell. But that was a good thing, since they needed to be like that as wild animals. It was neat though.

I also had a pet raccoon when I was a kid. But he disappeared when breeding season came around and I never saw him again.

And stupid-ass me, I brought home a snake one day not knowing what it was, because it had green tip on its tail. Come to find out it was a fucking baby copperhead. How I didn't get bitten, I don't know.

I used to carry home all kinds of animals too like pigeons and frogs. Almost any injured animal I'd carry home and try to nurse them back to health. Thanks to that, I had a pigeon named Larry that used to visit me to show off his family. I always wanted to do something like work with animals but I haven't quite figured it out as yet.

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I've volunteered at raptor rehabilitation in the past, but that's out of my ability now.

I'd probably want to work at an elephant sanctuary or something like that. I've always liked elephants and they're pretty darn intelligent too.