Register Now
Alyxx

What are you listening to right now?

21 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I wish I can go back and listen to every song you posted, would be bad ass. Actually, I'm gonna try it. I have to say though, if you are into rap, nothing like the golden ages of rap in 1995 MF. Something about the year, the air, everything. 1995. 

So true - the late 80's to the mid 2000s was the best era of hip hop/rap. It's gone steadily downhill since then. Nowadays, I'm turned off by mainstream hip-hop/rap. It's so boring, generic, talentless and mind-numbing.

18 minutes ago, kensonplays said:

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=qzNGoiVrXNk&si=A1bYbOJfXm3SgevB

Not sure why YouTube Music doesn't embed.

The forum auto embeds YouTube video links, but not YouTube Music playlists.  I clicked on it and it looks like it's loading a random playlist based on my activity on Youtube music.  So the song that Started playing was this "Soldier of Heaven" by Sabaton, a favourite of mine.  Either that's the song you were going for  (An amazing coincidence as I'm a mad Sabaton fan), the playlist you linked to just happened to start with it (If so, you impeccable taste, btw) or this didn't really work.  Try searching for the song were looking for on the YouTube main site and embed the link to that video on the forum.

Edited by Shagger