Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games improve most dramatically from PS3 to PS4 versions?

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

So, they probably didn't do much upgrade on the graphics and not like it's a downgrade. As long as they touched the graphics a little bit, it's something. 

Yes. I guess so. Now I have high expectations from GTA 6. Though there is no fixed timeline, when this game would release, but I guess by the end of 2021, we might get it in the stores.

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

Yes. I guess so. Now I have high expectations from GTA 6. Though there is no fixed timeline, when this game would release, but I guess by the end of 2021, we might get it in the stores.

Exactly, let's see how it goes since there isn't any fixed up date yet but I really do believe that it's going to be better than the old ones. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, let's see how it goes since there isn't any fixed up date yet but I really do believe that it's going to be better than the old ones. 

I don't own a PS5 yet. I can only wish that Rockstar should release a PC version of it too. I have set up my PC for gaming requirement, and I only own a PS4 at this moment. So, a PC version would be most suitable for me.

8 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I don't own a PS5 yet. I can only wish that Rockstar should release a PC version of it too. I have set up my PC for gaming requirement, and I only own a PS4 at this moment. So, a PC version would be most suitable for me.

I believe PC game version are always sweet and it's not everyone that knows how to play on PC but once you do, it's very fun.