Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather eat only pizza for a year or not eat any pizza for five years?

I'd much rather eat only pizza for a year especially the ones made from genuine Italian restaurants. Pizza is one of my favorite foods and I'm not sure how I'd do without it for an extended period of time. Do you agree with my choice?

Uhhh... I mean Pizza is fucking delicious, but if you ate nothing -but- pizza for even a couple months you would probably get so fat from all those carbs unless you exercise a TON.  And you'd probably start feeling really fucking sick due to malnutrition or something.

Edited by Steerminator

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'd much rather eat only pizza for a year especially the ones made from genuine Italian restaurants. Pizza is one of my favorite foods and I'm not sure how I'd do without it for an extended period of time. Do you agree with my choice?

What are you, a ninja turtle? I could easily go without it. What I couldn't go without is biscuits and gravy.

2 hours ago, Steerminator said:

Uhhh... I mean Pizza is fucking delicious, but if you ate nothing -but- pizza for even a couple months you would probably get so fat from all those carbs unless you exercise a TON.  And you'd probably start feeling really fucking sick due to malnutrition or something.

Luckily I have a high metabolic rate and I do exercise 3 times a week so I'd definitely be able to burn most of it.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

What are you, a ninja turtle? I could easily go without it. What I couldn't go without is biscuits and gravy.

There's nothing wrong with turtles - except they love to hump things