Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather spend every weekend indoors or spend every weekend outdoors?

I'd rather spend every freaking day indoors.  I've never been much of an outdoors person.  That said, I recognize that despite my personal preferences, as a person who suffers from depression and anxiety a lot there are major psychological health benefits to spending time outdoors and in the sun; just spending -some- time outside a little bit every day and walking is good for your physical and mental health and just makes you happier over time.

But I'm also lazy, the things I like to do most all involve sitting in front of a T.V./computer screen, and I hate bugs and dirt and shit.  It's so much nicer and cleaner inside than it is out there.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

If I could, I would spend every moment of every day and night outside.

I'd probably want to live near a waterfall out in the woods though and just enjoy nature.

3 hours ago, Steerminator said:

I'd rather spend every freaking day indoors.  I've never been much of an outdoors person.  That said, I recognize that despite my personal preferences, as a person who suffers from depression and anxiety a lot there are major psychological health benefits to spending time outdoors and in the sun; just spending -some- time outside a little bit every day and walking is good for your physical and mental health and just makes you happier over time.

But I'm also lazy, the things I like to do most all involve sitting in front of a T.V./computer screen, and I hate bugs and dirt and shit.  It's so much nicer and cleaner inside than it is out there.

Everyone has their preference and I won't knock you for it but this whole staying inside thing since the start of the pandemic has really tested my sanity.

A cabin way off in the deep woods would be perfect for me. If I was rich, I would buy a bit of land that was heavily wooded, and have one built. You would probably never see my fat ass again, as I would spend almost all of my time there. It would honestly be my permanent home, and I would never want to leave due to just how peaceful it would be.

Edited by The Blackangel