Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather be in jail for five years or be in a coma for a decade?

Personally, I'd much rather be in jail - at least I am conscious for most of the 5 years. Being in a coma must be the worst feeling in the world and even after you wake up, you'll have to relearn walking, talking and other movements which can span over a next couple of years. Which one would you choose?

7 hours ago, Empire said:

In jail. I could study and exercise and maybe even become better person. Dont know about other countries but finnish jails are actually pretty good. ALso I do not want to be in a coma at 20 years old and wakup at 98 years old 😛 

Wait, so you're 78 now? lol

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I've already done some  what I call "soft time", so I would just go back inside. Fuck the coma.

Imagine not being conscious for a decade? It would take a lot of relearning just to do basic tasks and there's no guarantee that it'll go completely smooth either.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Imagine not being conscious for a decade? It would take a lot of relearning just to do basic tasks and there's no guarantee that it'll go completely smooth either.

Hence, why I chose going back to jail instead of a decade long coma.

Edited by The Blackangel

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Wait, so you're 78 now? lol

I'm 375 years old on my twitch page 😛  And that's just a point saying. And making me that old, not even in my 30s yet 😛