Register Now
killamch89

What is your guilty pleasure?

Everyone of us has something that we absolutely love but other people might view in a more negative light but we like what we like. My guilty pleasure is watching anime and reading mangas - I don't give a damn what people think about it, I absolute love it. What is your guilty pleasure?

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Without going into specifics, human pain and suffering.

Oh yeah, you did say you were a Masochist - ehhh. Since there are underaged people on this forum, it's probably not a wise thing to disclose. Make them learn about that somewhere else...

16 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

While true, a masochist is someone who enjoys receiving pain. A sadist is someone who enjoys inflicting pain. So truth be told, I'm both. Receiving is erotic for me, and inflicting is all around enjoyable for me.

Got it but as I said, we probably should leave it there. It's definitely not for everyone and I don't want to introduce this to kids/impressionable minds before they can fully comprehend it.

17 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Got it but as I said, we probably should leave it there. It's definitely not for everyone and I don't want to introduce this to kids/impressionable minds before they can fully comprehend it.

Well that's kind of a double standard since this is a forum with gaming, philosophy, and politics. And all the killing in games, all life's chaos in philosophy, and all the racism in politics, are young minds so belittled that they will go and hurt themselves now for guilty pleasure after killing hundreds in a game, and reading how you shouldn't protect yourself from covid in the news? They are exposed to it all. So if all the things they are exposed to in games are ok, then I'm sure they won't start hurting themselves now. 

35 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Well that's kind of a double standard since this is a forum with gaming, philosophy, and politics. And all the killing in games, all life's chaos in philosophy, and all the racism in politics, are young minds so belittled that they will go and hurt themselves now for guilty pleasure after killing hundreds in a game, and reading how you shouldn't protect yourself from covid in the news? They are exposed to it all. So if all the things they are exposed to in games are ok, then I'm sure they won't start hurting themselves now. 

I don't think you even understand where this is going - what she's talking about is something that isn't for the weak-minded or ill-prepared. If done incorrectly, you can die from it or you can end up killing someone. All the things you just mentioned are extremely tame compared to what she's about to get into - It's like opening a Pandora box. I have a few female acquaintances who are into this as well as I've watched a few of their videos and it's not for everyone. There's a reason @The Blackangel didn't want to get into details either...