Register Now
killamch89

Do You Think A Parallel Universe Exists?

16 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I don't really subscribe to the multiverse theory. I'm not going to flat out say it is wrong or impossible. Maybe a bit illogical or possibly even irrational. But for me it's just not one I really follow.

The Multiverse theory is way too convoluted and time-consuming for my taste. I'd say while it's possible a parallel universe may exist, I don't see the importance of it because that's not the reality I'm from.

Well, scientists just learned that black holes bend and warp mass, so maybe if everything we know about physics is warped, then maybe there is an existence where time and everything else is different. There could be a bunch of talking clouds of gas for all we know bent through the universe and shot out the black hole in a speed and distance beyond our imagination and they just float around like cotton candy talking to one another through mental waves. 1,000 years ago, it would be witchcraft to talk to someone over the phone in China, or watch it snow in Antarctica while living in Saudi Arabia. 

The only thing that ever gets "ejected" so to speak, from a black hole is subatomic particles. Electrons and positrons mainly. They can sometimes come out as an extremely hot plasma, but not always. But regardless of what it is, once something reaches the Event Horizon, there's no coming back for it. Including light. The gravitational pull of a black hole is so unfathomably powerful that not even light can escape it.

In April 2017 we finally got an actual picture of a black hole.

Black Hole.jpg

What if two powerful blackholes were both competing on devouring mass, then one of the black holes sucks in the other and couldn't hold the energy of all the mass and exploded. All the elements, warped and all came out to form new laws in its own universe. And what if life was able to grow there looking like cartoons. Heck, maybe it's humans and Earth living in a parallel universe. Cause we don't see anything else like it right? 

That is what is called a super massive black hole. The Event Horizon around it is so massive that they have been known to destroy entire solar systems. Black holes aren't stationary. They are often rogue and wander through space. One could be heading for us right now, and due to how difficult they are to see, we would most likely never know until one of the ice giants disappeared. It is thought that the center of all galaxies is a super massive black hole. Going by our observations of other galaxies, that is being proven to be the case. Obviously we can't see the center of the Milky Way, despite being on the edge of one of the spiral arms. But Andromeda is easily observable. You can even see it with the naked eye at certain times if the conditions are right. It's truly a breathtaking sight. Also the Andromeda galaxy is really close to the Milky Way at only 2.537 million light years away.

Andromeda Galaxy.jpg

Edited by The Blackangel

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

That is what is called a super massive black hole. The Event Horizon around it is so massive that they have been known to destroy entire solar systems. Black holes aren't stationary. They are often rogue and wander through space. One could be heading for us right now, and due to how difficult they are to see, we would most likely never know until one of the ice giants disappeared. It is thought that the center of all galaxies is a super massive black hole. Going by our observations of other galaxies, that is being proven to be the case. Obviously we can't see the center of the Milky Way, despite being on the edge of one of the spiral arms. But Andromeda is easily observable. You can even see it with the naked eye at certain times if the conditions are right. It's truly a breathtaking sight. Also the Andromeda galaxy is really close to the Milky Way at only 2.537 million light years away.

Andromeda Galaxy.jpg

Thanks for the info. The universe is full of so many wonders that it never ceases to amaze me.