Register Now
Shagger

Several US States Are About to Ban Gaming PC's. No, I'm NOT kidding.

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, the hype was false. LolšŸ˜†

I was too shocked after hearing the news. But, if that would have been true, it would be a joke for the decade. I mean, how come a PC build with high specs can consume that much of an energy to pollute the environment. Can't they just ban the big companies/industries instead. šŸ˜†

You actually know what the media are capable of doing with twisting news headlines in other to sell more peppers. It's probably what they did here.Ā 

On 8/8/2021 at 10:46 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's actually what most people are doing with their PC. I don't really think Prebuilts are worth the stress.Ā 

there are lot of people actually that are buying those prebuilts, even if it's the wrong to do (most of the times) since they have no knowledge about building pc's or choosing compatible parts that won't lead into a bottleneck

4 hours ago, Patrik said:

there are lot of people actually that are buying those prebuilts, even if it's the wrong to do (most of the times) since they have no knowledge about building pc's or choosing compatible parts that won't lead into a bottleneck

When they purchase the prebuilts as a result of their ignorance, I don't really think it's their fault entirely which is why the ban onĀ prebuilts is very important.Ā 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

When they purchase the prebuilts as a result of their ignorance, I don't really think it's their fault entirely which is why the ban onĀ prebuilts is very important.Ā 

not everyone has the time to build a pc or dedication to learn that, especially that PC parts aren't cheap (if you are looking for something decent), so prebuilts are still sort of important if you think about it, atleast for beginners

47 minutes ago, Patrik said:

not everyone has the time to build a pc or dedication to learn that, especially that PC parts aren't cheap (if you are looking for something decent), so prebuilts are still sort of important if you think about it, atleast for beginners

When theseĀ prebuilts have a lot of issues that makes it substandard like its power supply, it's not entirely safe in my opinion.Ā