Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?

Honestly, I'd go with the horse just for the kicks and besides, I really want to get into horse riding. I used to have a bike so I've been there done that and it's fun, but it's also excessively dangerous. Cars are cars - take what I said about the bike and times 10. Which would you rather?

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I grew up riding horses. I'm not sure what kind of bike you're referring to, but I've owned bicycles and motorcycles and enjoyed them both. I have also had cars. I would probably go with the horse, as I can ride them down trails in the woods. But a motorcycle is SOOOOOOO liberating.

I was referring to superbikes but I just don't feel like getting another one right now. I do like that bikes can pretty much go anywhere and it's refreshing going on a weekend ride especially when it wasn't planned but there are too many idiots on the road nowadays and I'm not in the mood to be hit of my motorcycle again.

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Ok you like crotch rockets. I prefer motorcycles.

I mean, I like fast vehicles - cars, motorcycles etc. but I just don't feel for a motorcycle - at least not now. Maybe in another two years, I'll buy another one.