Register Now
killamch89

Are you a thrill-seeker?

I'd say somewhat because I've done things like racing superbikes and fast cars as a teen. I've jumped off a few cliffs here and there - to be honest, I haven't even tried the more extreme thrill-seeking activities like skydiving but I'd be open to it depending on my mood. Are you a thrill-seeker?

The word "thrill" is one of the few words that is completely open to interpretation. For me a thrill is a hike in the woods. Or sitting under a tree and listening to the sounds of nature with a light breeze blowing over me.

But I see what you're question is asking, so I would say that some of the stunts I've done while snowboarding might count. Inverted corkscrews is one of the more dangerous. 1080's take a good amount of airtime, strength, and speed. Backflips are surprisingly simple. I've raced 4 wheelers. The pic below is mine and the kind I raced. I'm also a paranormal investigator, which can be rather heart pounding at times.

4 Wheeler.jpg

On 8/16/2021 at 10:51 AM, The Blackangel said:

The word "thrill" is one of the few words that is completely open to interpretation. For me a thrill is a hike in the woods. Or sitting under a tree and listening to the sounds of nature with a light breeze blowing over me.

But I see what you're question is asking, so I would say that some of the stunts I've done while snowboarding might count. Inverted corkscrews is one of the more dangerous. 1080's take a good amount of airtime, strength, and speed. Backflips are surprisingly simple. I've raced 4 wheelers. The pic below is mine and the kind I raced. I'm also a paranormal investigator, which can be rather heart pounding at times.

4 Wheeler.jpg

I wouldn't mind getting another ATV - unfortunately, I no longer live near the woods to take it for an off-road trek.

@The Blackangel  You made a point on the word 'thrill'. I live rural on acreage so I get a 'thrill' out of taking my walks here, listening to the birds, challenging myself to identify flora & fauna.

However, for this particular question, no, I'm not a risk-taker. I'm not boring lol I just don't care to exceed my limitations in this aspect.

On 8/18/2021 at 10:29 AM, ZandraJoi said:

@The Blackangel  You made a point on the word 'thrill'. I live rural on acreage so I get a 'thrill' out of taking my walks here, listening to the birds, challenging myself to identify flora & fauna.

However, for this particular question, no, I'm not a risk-taker. I'm not boring lol I just don't care to exceed my limitations in this aspect.

Perfect understandable - different strokes for different folks.