Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you prefer puzzles with one solution or multiple solutions?

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned, there absolutely nothing wrong with making use of other gamers walk through to get by. I'd be open to making my own for others to make use of. 

Some people in this forum (in a other thread) was discussing how silly it is to watch walkthroughs. Usually, I feel pro gamers play their own, but I ain't a pro gamer 😆. I watch it whenever I feel watching. 😆

14 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Some people in this forum (in a other thread) was discussing how silly it is to watch walkthroughs. Usually, I feel pro gamers play their own, but I ain't a pro gamer 😆. I watch it whenever I feel watching. 😆

Seriously - As long as the walkthrough videos helps me to get by with my own gameplay, they can say whatever they feel like. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - As long as the walkthrough videos helps me to get by with my own gameplay, they can say whatever they feel like. 

That's what with me too.

Anyways, do you normally watch such walkthrough videos, or only when you are stuck into something. I usually watch all those videos that randomly comes in my YouTube wall. 😊

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That's what with me too.

Anyways, do you normally watch such walkthrough videos, or only when you are stuck into something. I usually watch all those videos that randomly comes in my YouTube wall. 😊

Actually, it's not only for my video games playing that I seek out these walkthrough. I follow a lot pages and their uploads comes up from time to time and watch the one's that interests me. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Actually, it's not only for my video games playing that I seek out these walkthrough. I follow a lot pages and their uploads comes up from time to time and watch the one's that interests me. 

Yeah. I too watch random videos that posted on my YouTube and Facebook wall. Lately, I come to know that I have subscribed a few gaming channels,which regularly keeps giving updates of game reviews and walkthroughs. 

Just now, Maxxx17 said:

I like it when there are several solutions to a problem. It's more interesting to play that way. And when there's only one solution. Not the fact that you'll think of it. And you'll be able to handle it.

When having just a single solution, that becomes a very tough one to crack. I like puzzle only upto certain limit. If that becomes too tough for me to crack, I would rather try searching on Google or shift to other games. Lol. 😆

4 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah. I too watch random videos that posted on my YouTube and Facebook wall. Lately, I come to know that I have subscribed a few gaming channels,which regularly keeps giving updates of game reviews and walkthroughs. 

Yeah - There is this new game channel that I subscribed to recently on my Facebook, the page owner is full time gamer. 

1 minute ago, Maxxx17 said:

I like it when there are several solutions to a problem. It's more interesting to play that way. And when there's only one solution. Not the fact that you'll think of it. And you'll be able to handle it.

Seriously, I've seen some situations where one solution wouldn't be enough to take care of a problem. If there are multiple options, it's way better. 

Just now, Razor1911 said:

When having just a single solution, that becomes a very tough one to crack. I like puzzle only upto certain limit. If that becomes too tough for me to crack, I would rather try searching on Google or shift to other games. Lol. 😆

But in most cases, the end result remains the same in solving a puzzle irrespective of the solution used in working it out.