Register Now
killamch89

Which celebrity do you think would make a horrible leader?

My vote is Charlie Sheen. I mean, the man's extremely unstable, unpredictable and though that makes him a great character in certain series, in most other situations, he'd be an absolute liability. Which celebrity do you think would make the horrible leader?

On 8/23/2021 at 10:35 PM, Crazycrab said:

I think it would be a much shorter list of celebrities that would make a decent one!

Totally agree - can you imagine being led by Kim Kardashian? lol. She'd say something stupid like plastic surgery can solve every problem in the world...

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Totally agree - can you imagine being led by Kim Kardashian? lol. She'd say something stupid like plastic surgery can solve every problem in the world...

Would her ass even let her fit in the white house though? Also even though they're divorced, that would give Kanye a way in.

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Would her ass even let her fit in the white house though? Also even though they're divorced, that would give Kanye a way in.

Her ass is deflatable - at least that's what I heard. As for Kanye West, I doubt they'd let him in the white house unless they had a great reason.