Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather cut your lip or bite your tongue?

I have an angel kiss which from time to time hurts if I haven't cleaned the bar thoroughly enough. It can get a little crust which hurts like hell if it goes through the hole.  That being said, I would rather bite my tongue. I also have a viper in the middle of my labret (think David Draiman), but I quit wearing that years ago.

Edited by The Blackangel

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I have an angel kiss which from time to time hurts if I haven't cleaned the bar thoroughly enough. It can get a little crust which hurts like hell if it goes through the hole.  That being said, I would rather bite my tongue. I also have a viper in the middle of my labret (think David Draiman), but I quit wearing that years ago.

What's an angel kiss?

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Oh Okay - Yeah, that'd be painful and you'd have to clean it a lot to ensure it doesn't become infected.

I've had it for several years. The only piercings I ever got that got infected were my nipples, but I think that was because the guy doing it didn't have a fucking clue what he was doing. At least that's the impression I got from him. Also looking back now, I don't think he was even a piercer. I think he was just a friend of the guys at the shop and jumped in to do it. So that would explain a lot.

Also, getting it done doesn't hurt at all. If you've ever bitten your lip then you know what getting the piercing feels like, but on a lesser scale. It really doesn't hurt. My ears hurt worse than the angel kiss.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 8/28/2021 at 1:08 PM, The Blackangel said:

I've had it for several years. The only piercings I ever got that got infected were my nipples, but I think that was because the guy doing it didn't have a fucking clue what he was doing. At least that's the impression I got from him. Also looking back now, I don't think he was even a piercer. I think he was just a friend of the guys at the shop and jumped in to do it. So that would explain a lot.

Also, getting it done doesn't hurt at all. If you've ever bitten your lip then you know what getting the piercing feels like, but on a lesser scale. It really doesn't hurt. My ears hurt worse than the angel kiss.

Funny enough, I haven't felt any pain from the ones in my ears since the day I got them. The only time I felt anything is when I had a bunch of heavy earrings that I used to rock back in the days that made my ears feel heavy after a while.

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Funny enough, I haven't felt any pain from the ones in my ears since the day I got them. The only time I felt anything is when I had a bunch of heavy earrings that I used to rock back in the days that made my ears feel heavy after a while.

How big did you go? I have the front holes of my ears gauged out to a 2. I was wanting to go to a 0, but my piercer didn't think I had enough skin to get it. I took his word and stayed at the 2. But there was a time when I went all the way up on both ears. I've taken the majority of them out. Having more than piercings in your ears alone is great, but some of them stay sore forever.

12 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

How big did you go? I have the front holes of my ears gauged out to a 2. I was wanting to go to a 0, but my piercer didn't think I had enough skin to get it. I took his word and stayed at the 2. But there was a time when I went all the way up on both ears. I've taken the majority of them out. Having more than piercings in your ears alone is great, but some of them stay sore forever.

Not the hole itself but the stud earring was very huge so it just weighed my ears down. I don't think I have enough skin to get anything bigger than that small one.

On 8/31/2021 at 9:21 AM, The Blackangel said:

That was supposed to say "Having more than 20 piercings in your ears alone is great, but some of them stay sore forever."

I really need to start proofreading my posts a lot closer than I already do. I know that last sentence had to have been confusing as hell.

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

That was supposed to say "Having more than 20 piercings in your ears alone is great, but some of them stay sore forever."

I really need to start proofreading my posts a lot closer than I already do. I know that last sentence had to have been confusing as hell.

No wonder you can't find space for those big earrings!