Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather if someone wants to gift you with an option, would you rather have a grand piano or a wardrobe full of fashionable outfits?

Since you said "fashionable outfits" but gave no more details than that, it could lead to a lot of variants. It may not be worth anything from one person to the next. For example I think Kendall Jenner has NO fashion sense and horrible/slutty taste. Whereas I think I have good fashion sense. She would probably look at me the same way, as I'm one of the people she refers to as a "peasant".

On 9/10/2021 at 10:21 AM, The Blackangel said:

Since you said "fashionable outfits" but gave no more details than that, it could lead to a lot of variants. It may not be worth anything from one person to the next. For example I think Kendall Jenner has NO fashion sense and horrible/slutty taste. Whereas I think I have good fashion sense. She would probably look at me the same way, as I'm one of the people she refers to as a "peasant".

Most modern women dress like her unfortunately and I tend to agree, their fashion sense is very trashy. I wish some of them would actually put on some clothes.

I can point out a lot of women who would try to convince you that their clothes are high end retail, when they actually bought them at Walmart. And a fake Gucci or Prada bag is like telling black from white. They're so obvious it's pathetic. If you want a knockoff, clone, look alike or whatever, at least admit it. You would have more integrity, and a better chance of being respected. It's the same as breast implants. If you get them admit it. Hell I would like to get my tits done, but I don't need a Prada bag.

Edited by The Blackangel

12 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I can point out a lot of women who would try to convince you that their clothes are high end retail, when they actually bought them at Walmart. And a fake Gucci or Prada bag is like telling black from white. They're so obvious it's pathetic. If you want a knockoff, clone, look alike or whatever, at least admit it. You would have more integrity, and a better chance of being respected. It's the same as breast implants. If you get them admit it. Hell I would like to get my tits done, but I don't need a Prada bag.

Some people are so materialistic because they tie their existence and meaning to physical stuff. Stuff that in the grand scheme of things, don't really matter and will get replaced sooner or later.

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

With one exception, I have gotten all of my purses at Walmart. The only one I didn't get there, I got at JC Penny's. It was only $50 and I really loved it. Exerything else has been $20 or less from Walmart. No shame in that.

Absolutely none - I hardly spend money on clothes with the exception being shoes and that's because Timbs tend to last for 5 years or more so they're worth the investment.

I would pick the grand piano & sell it. I am not into music really especially playing musical instruments. I’m also not into fashion. & while the term fashion is relative to individuals, I like being comfortable in my clothes. I don’t care if it’s not the latest trend.

On 11/10/2021 at 10:09 AM, ZandraJoi said:

I would pick the grand piano & sell it. I am not into music really especially playing musical instruments. I’m also not into fashion. & while the term fashion is relative to individuals, I like being comfortable in my clothes. I don’t care if it’s not the latest trend.

I'm into my unique style of fashion - I don't care about the latest trends either...