Register Now
killamch89

Would You Rather Watch The Big Game At Home Or Live At The Stadium?

I've been to 2 Red Wings games, and the violence that erupted when we won, was insane. It would make soccer fans proud. I was also attacked in a bar almost 20 years ago, because some dickhead couldn't stand the fact that I was cheering for a different team than him. And that my team was beating his team. So these days, I prefer to just watch at home. Also you get a better view of the game from the TV than you do from the nosebleeds which is where the handicap section is.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I've been to 2 Red Wings games, and the violence that erupted when we won, was insane. It would make soccer fans proud. I was also attacked in a bar almost 20 years ago, because some dickhead couldn't stand the fact that I was cheering for a different team than him. And that my team was beating his team. So these days, I prefer to just watch at home. Also you get a better view of the game from the TV than you do from the nosebleeds which is where the handicap section is.

Yeah, there does seem to violence at some major games especially between rivals.

7 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

I don't watch sports but I would prefer at home. More comfortable. Plus I’m spoiled on having DVR with the ability to Pause, Rewind what I’m watching. Or as my husband does it, fast forwards through some plays!

I get that part but until you've been to a derby where the atmosphere is rocking, you'll never understand the appeal of it.