Register Now
killamch89

Would You Rather Have Your First Child When You Are 18 Or 40?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Why are you having sex at the age of 18? What for and even at that it's an unprotected sex?

It's something that I can't bring myself to understand. I'm definitely judging such person. 

Well, I dont worry about what anyone does as long as you take full responsibility of your actions. At 18 the individual has reached legal voting age and can engage in sexual activities with people of their age.

xD, I don't see a18 year old person gaining maturity because he or she is 28 years. Maturity comes from the mind, thinking and ability to control urge and emotions. You don't just rush into child bearing because you see yourself as a man or a woman that is matured enough, or achieved that legal voting right. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, I don't see a18 year old person gaining maturity because he or she is 28 years. Maturity comes from the mind, thinking and ability to control urge and emotions. You don't just rush into child bearing because you see yourself as a man or a woman that is matured enough, or achieved that legal voting right. 

The truth is we don't always have control over the outcomes of some certain choices and only hope that it favours us. 

Personally , I feel a 28 years old  is not ready at child bearing than an 18 year old, if that 28 years old individual cant comfortably provide for him or herself. 

If that individual cannot take full responsibility of their actions then be it the 18 year old or 28 year old they are both not ready to parent a child.

Edited by Clasher