Register Now
StaceyPowers

Moments in video games that make you realize how crazy real life is

So far while playing The Outer Worlds, there have been a number of moments where I realized something that seemed exaggerated in-game actually already is happening IRL, and then I realize how messed up RL is.

What are some moments you’ve experienced in games like this?

Your experience with outer world's is very common in video game when it comes to feeling crazy about the game like the way we are crazy in some RL scene. When I lose a race with AI via MGP it's simply more crazier like a had a crashed down with my vehicle IRL. 

I just started playing Detroit Become Human and the abuses androids go through is another reminder how people are and the way they treat the androids as they would to anyone they feel is inferior to them. I remember reading in the bible that man has dominion over the animals, but that does not mean we can do whatever we want to them. The same thing is said of the androids, which are created to serve man and in real life humans have the same beliefs toward other humans thinking they are less than human or undeserving of basic human rights. People are always looking for a common enemy. And when there is none, they will find one as it is human nature. Societal problems always look for the scapegoat and blame others for taking all the jobs, resources, and are invading. I think Detroit Become Human may be one of those games that increases empathy as an example from another post. Maybe I should post it there too because that would be a good one.