Register Now
ZandraJoi

What was your first Nintendo console?

Mine was the Nintendo 64. I had a Gameboy color prior to getting my N64 however, but it's a handheld. 😛 Technically before I got my n64 I had a NES clone console, it was the Super Joy III that my grandma got from a mall kiosk. It was basically a bootleg console that had tons of NES roms flashed onto a Epoxy Blob, but it's how I discovered one of my favorite Famicom games, Battle City. (Though it appeared as Tank M and Tank N 1990 in the game list. xD) I did think it was hilarious that the Dig Dug and Golf roms had text errors. (Dig Dug switch the letter R and S around, so whenever you got a game over it would read "Game Oves" and Golf switched the letters T and N around so whenever you'd get a Bunker it would say "Butker". xD)

Mine was the SNES. I only ever had 2 cartridges for it, though. Thankfully, one was the pack-in Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World, probably one of the best pack-in games ever made. I didn't really get hardcore into the hobby, though, until the N64 and Gameboy Color.

On 5/21/2023 at 5:58 PM, HowHammerYou said:

Mine was the SNES. I only ever had 2 cartridges for it, though. Thankfully, one was the pack-in Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World, probably one of the best pack-in games ever made. I didn't really get hardcore into the hobby, though, until the N64 and Gameboy Color.

I used to play Super Mario World all the time on SNES. That and Top Gear, Killer Instinct and Mortal Kombat 2. I'm not sure why I had the same Mortal Kombat games on every platform I owned at the time now that I think about it.