Register Now
Head_Hunter

Have you been successful before via any gaming contest you participated in?

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's always a good feel. It's something that hardly comes by because you don't know when you will ever be able to win such again. 

You're very right, it comes once in a blue moon. Since we have other challengers, it isn't possible to go into such competition winning all the time. 

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're very right, it comes once in a blue moon. Since we have other challengers, it isn't possible to go into such competition winning all the time. 

I knew how long it took me to win the first NGL Top Eleven Football Manager tournament we played. I think I have won it just 3x in over 10 years. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I knew how long it took me to win the first NGL Top Eleven Football Manager tournament we played. I think I have won it just 3x in over 10 years. 

That's impressive of you, at least you have something to show for your performance around Too Eleven Football manager game. Is the tournament a seasonal one? 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's always a good feel. It's something that hardly comes by because you don't know when you will ever be able to win such again. 

Some gamers never get to win anything all their lives when it comes to playing tournaments. So, it's a thing of honor to win.