Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Cleta Mitchell who helped trump try to overthrow election is now on the Election Advisory Board

Remember the famous traitorous call trump made to Georgia official Brad Raffensperger where trump asked him to 'find 18,780 votes' so that he could overturn the election in Georgia? Well, there was a lawyer also on that phone call and her name is Cleta Mitchell who now has been appointed to the Election Advisory Board. Trump is currently being investigated by that call and could face charges due to the fact he was threatening and pressuring the Georgia official to somehow come up with just enough votes to overthrow Georgia's election. People are saying that it's actions like these by putting people in charge of elections who try to overthrow it, which is paving the way for a republican 'slow coup.' That way whoever runs on the republican ticket will have stooges in place on election time who are enablers and conspirators to overthrow it just like Cleta Mitchell and many others. Along with voting restriction bills, we may very well see the fall of democracy in a couple of years. USA 1776-2024...RIP to democracy. 

We have only a year, possible 3 left of being a democracy. In the mid terms next year, the republiKKKlans are going to slaughter us. They're going to push for Adolf to be speaker of the house to replace Pelosi, and in 2024, he's going to be on the republiKKKlan ticket. When he runs, we all know he is going to rig the election, just like he did in 2016. But this time, when 2028 comes, he won't be going anywhere. he will refuse to leave, and use the military to stay in power. It's a terrifying thought. And at that time, I will give him exactly what he seems to want. I will leave the country, and officially go to whatever government office I need to, in order to renounce my US citizenship. And I will never be back. Not to visit where I was born and raised, not to visit any tourist attractions, not to fly over on my way somewhere else. I'll be near most likely. Either in Mexico or Canada. Canada is the leader there. If it's neither of them, then I'm leaving the continent and moving in with @Shagger. LOL

Ring of Fire has already reported on this exact issue.

17 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

We have only a year, possible 3 left of being a democracy. In the mid terms next year, the republiKKKlans are going to slaughter us. They're going to push for Adolf to be speaker of the house to replace Pelosi, and in 2024, he's going to be on the republiKKKlan ticket. When he runs, we all know he is going to rig the election, just like he did in 2016. But this time, when 2028 comes, he won't be going anywhere. he will refuse to leave, and use the military to stay in power. It's a terrifying thought. And at that time, I will give him exactly what he seems to want. I will leave the country, and officially go to whatever government office I need to, in order to renounce my US citizenship. And I will never be back. Not to visit where I was born and raised, not to visit any tourist attractions, not to fly over on my way somewhere else. I'll be near most likely. Either in Mexico or Canada. Canada is the leader there. If it's neither of them, then I'm leaving the continent and moving in with @Shagger. LOL

Ring of Fire has already reported on this exact issue.

The 'slow coup' is door to the election time coup. But your topic on 'if trump wins 2024' I'm too angry to even comment on that.