Register Now
Kane99

Have you ever hid things in your cart based games?

As a kid I used to have a lot of cart-based games, but I will be honest, I never thought to hide anything in these at all and I never knew anyone who did either, so this is new to me that people used to hide things within the cartridges. Not going to lie though, that is a really great idea and something I wish I had of thought of now. The number of times my brothers would steal money from me because they knew where I stored it was shocking, this would have prevented it. 

16 hours ago, Shortie said:

As a kid I used to have a lot of cart-based games, but I will be honest, I never thought to hide anything in these at all and I never knew anyone who did either, so this is new to me that people used to hide things within the cartridges. Not going to lie though, that is a really great idea and something I wish I had of thought of now. The number of times my brothers would steal money from me because they knew where I stored it was shocking, this would have prevented it. 

Siblings would always know where you keep your things no matter where you choose to hide them within the house.

Lol my siblings were a pain the neck and even knew the password I used for wifi and also unlocking my Console no matter how many times I changed it.