Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most devastating character deaths?

Sherlock Holmes. I first read the stories when I was 12, and was unaware of him dying in "The Final Problem". It hit me like a freight train, and I was seriously sad for a week. The next weekend I went back to the library, discovered one Holmes book I had not yet read, and picked it up despite thinking "I know how the story ends, but now I can say I have read it all" That book was "The Empty House"... I was euphoric and grinning like a lunatic for a week because I had my friend back!

24 minutes ago, Empire said:

Sherlock Holmes. I first read the stories when I was 12, and was unaware of him dying in "The Final Problem". It hit me like a freight train, and I was seriously sad for a week. The next weekend I went back to the library, discovered one Holmes book I had not yet read, and picked it up despite thinking "I know how the story ends, but now I can say I have read it all" That book was "The Empty House"... I was euphoric and grinning like a lunatic for a week because I had my friend back!

Do you ever feel bad about the death of a villain? I had a mixed feelings about the death of Sephiroth. 

5 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

To each their own, but I still feel Arthur’s death was more devastating.

Both their deaths is re devastating. Once your emotions are still in check, you can't feel the same after watching that.