Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game-related TV series are you most excited for going forward?

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You can never leave out Castlevania from the best TV shows based video games as well. 

That's very correct. What's your favorite Castlevania game and TV series as well? 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their are other amazing game TV shows aside from Castlevania, you can list 'cash explosion, sale of the century, comedy colosseum etc. 

My favorite of the Castlevania game series is Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

My favorite of the Castlevania game series is Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. 

That's great to hear, you've already made the selection of the Castlevania TV series related game. Truth be told, I never played the game before, but I've seen so many reviews about the aforementioned Castlevania games you mentioned. 

On 5/7/2022 at 7:49 PM, Heatman said:

That's very correct. What's your favorite Castlevania game and TV series as well? 

It's Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for me. Other series of the Castlevania games are good but Symphony of the Night stood out completely. 

On 5/8/2022 at 11:17 PM, Heatman said:

Angry Birds: Summer Madness is another good TV show based video game series that's super fun to play anytime. 

I have played Angry Birds on mobile smartphone more than I can remember but I have never watched the Angry Birds: Summer Madness. I will check for it on Netflix. 

37 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have played Angry Birds on mobile smartphone more than I can remember but I have never watched the Angry Birds: Summer Madness. I will check for it on Netflix. 

Here is the trailer of Angry Birds: Summer Madness. It's something that I know you would love so much since you have played the game.