Register Now
Kane99

Voice changers in game voice chat

I have a voice changer software on my system that is based and used from the stream deck software 🙂 I have used it a couble of times for fun and after awhile it got boring. I stop using it now as it's another software that you ahve to have open. Works fine with any good microphone. 

Fun and funny, but after awhile, long terms it's not an option.

On 1/20/2022 at 7:26 AM, Syntax said:

I remember toggling this with my PS3, but it only really can make your voice sound really deep or really high pitched. Nowadays you can practically sound like a different gender, or even add in accents, etc. 

Welcome to the world of technology where virtually everything is possible today. There was nothing like these before but now... 

2 hours ago, Empire said:

I have a voice changer software on my system that is based and used from the stream deck software 🙂 I have used it a couble of times for fun and after awhile it got boring. I stop using it now as it's another software that you ahve to have open. Works fine with any good microphone. 

I like when those scambaiters use the voice changers, especially Kitboga on YouTube as he tends to go with a grandma, young woman and some other fun voices. I wish he'd do some other voices. 

7 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I like when those scambaiters use the voice changers, especially Kitboga on YouTube as he tends to go with a grandma, young woman and some other fun voices. I wish he'd do some other voices. 

It's epic in games like fiveM and Rping as a cop XD - Streaming point of view is epic for your viewers 

On 1/21/2022 at 1:11 PM, Empire said:

Yeah, too much of everything is boring. It takes away the uniqueness and fun in doing that. It's why when you get to overuse the voice change software, it will bore you over the time.