Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games that offer non-repeatable experiences

I am very new to No Man’s Sky. The other day I was flying over a planet’s surface and looking out at the scenery, and I realized that if I did not stop and land at any specific spot that interested me, chances were I’d never find it again due to the sheer size of the game. So, in a way, every moment I decided not to land had a consequence, since I was skipping non-repeatable experiences. What are some other games that are like this?

11 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I am very new to No Man’s Sky. The other day I was flying over a planet’s surface and looking out at the scenery, and I realized that if I did not stop and land at any specific spot that interested me, chances were I’d never find it again due to the sheer size of the game. So, in a way, every moment I decided not to land had a consequence, since I was skipping non-repeatable experiences. What are some other games that are like this?

Most games - open world games with vast maps all does something like that when it comes to offering non-repeatable experiences with some locations in the game.