Register Now
StormyFire

Standing desk

No, but I know they not only have standing desks (for gaming, work, etc.) but also "exercise" standing desks that have elliptical pedals at the bottom where you have no choice but to keep your legs moving while working .. or playing. Haha I would probably pass on that one.

I'll just take a break and go out for a regular walk. 🌳

Too distracting doing 2 things at once, don't you think?

47 minutes ago, melanie_marie27 said:

No, but I know they not only have standing desks (for gaming, work, etc.) but also "exercise" standing desks that have elliptical pedals at the bottom where you have no choice but to keep your legs moving while working .. or playing. Haha I would probably pass on that one.

I'll just take a break and go out for a regular walk. 🌳

Too distracting doing 2 things at once, don't you think?

Yeah I think I remember hearing about standing desks with exercise equipment like pedals and all that fun stuff. I know you can purchase standalone ellipticals as well, which I have considered in the past as I work a lot sitting down, so it would come in handy for sure. 

I honestly didn't know there was such a thing as standing desks until a few years ago when I was watching a streamer who mentioned they were using a standing desk rather than sitting down. It was after that, I found that even some YouTubers I watch also use standing desks and I had no clue because of how they had their set up. I feel like the idea of having a standing desk is a good idea because in some cases, it's not always good to sit for long periods of time at a desk as it can affect your body and your posture so being able to have a desk that enables you to stand will help with preventing you from causing issues to your body that will later make things bad for you when you are older. Maybe one day I may consider getting myself a standing desk so that I have the ability to stand and sit if I wish when working and also creating content.