Register Now
Knight Barida

How do you rate Messi so far at PSG?

Messi is the current world best footballer. He won almost everything at Barcelona before moving to PSG this season. While to some, he is adapting to the new environment, to others, he has a lot to do.

What do you make of the slow start to his PSG career?

I will congratulate @DC for adding sports sub-forum at VGR. I am a sport lover, I never knew such a sub-forum existed here, if not, I would've brought up latest football news to this forum, without plagiarizing. 

Back to topic: Lionel Messi is my favourite footballer in history, i admire his play, and he's my role model. His performances at PSG aren't bad, even if he has dipped in a little bit from the standard he was at barcá. He is a quality footballer, PSG needs him in seasons to come, he might be turning 35 years by June, still, their is plenty left from him to offer to the team and entire football world. Let's see how the season ends for him, he has three league goals so far, and six in the UCL, but unfortunately his team is no more in the competition. 

Messi have provided more assists for the season than any other player at PSG, his assists are greater than the number of goals he has scored this season, he has 10 assists for the season, only from the league. Meaning that, Lionel Messi has 'Nine goals and Ten (10) assists for the 2021/2022 season overall. Nineteen goals contribution overall. I know it's poor at Messi's standard, but the season isn't all that bad for him, I will rate his performance on the field of play 7.0/10 overall.