Register Now
Justin11

Do you see Liverpool FC becoming the first English team winning the quadruple this season (2021/2022)?

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Twice he could've put through Salah on goal with a simple pass and square but he chose to shoot straight at the defender. To be fair, I'm not expecting him to be like Halaand but the basics such as decision making and ball control are stuff he should have already.

Quick decision making is Important and that could also jeopardize the chances of a team scoring more goals in a match.

I wouldn't compare Nunez to halaand but I hope he does better in coming matches.

On 10/21/2022 at 1:40 AM, Justin11 said:

Quick decision making is Important and that could also jeopardize the chances of a team scoring more goals in a match.

I wouldn't compare Nunez to halaand but I hope he does better in coming matches.

He has improved quite a bit since but his technical ability is still leaving a lot to be desired.

As an update, Liverpool has had an abysmal year where they're going to finish 5th and won 0 trophies this season with Jude Bellingham going to Real Madrid. They're said to be starting a rebuild so they'll buy three midfielders this summer.

They never won it, and I don't see them doing so in the near future. Liverpool is having issues with attacking, and that has really made the team not compete when it really matters most. I hope I get proved wrong in the coming season since Klopp is finally leaving.