Register Now
Yaramaki

So let's talk about discord?

On 5/10/2022 at 4:28 AM, Yaramaki said:

@Heatman Said this in another thread, since i don't want to derail the thread. I have it installed on my computer so i can use it whenever i want, to me discord is nothing more then a chat room and above all i find it cluncky to use to be honest as it's hard to find what you are looking for or how 

Maybe i need to give it another go or maybe not, i'm not one to judge something if i haven't tried it out properly so yeah especially the first few lines have me intrigued :

Why should a gamer join discord, what are the benefits?

Ps don't really know where to put this so if it's in the wrong section, please feel free to move the topic

The only ones I can think of is communicating with Teammates in online games via voice chat and the different gaming communities that you can receive viable tips for in-game issues. To be honest, I hardly use Discord nowadays except for the voice chat feature.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The only ones I can think of is communicating with Teammates in online games via voice chat and the different gaming communities that you can receive viable tips for in-game issues. To be honest, I hardly use Discord nowadays except for the voice chat feature.

Yeah, the voice chat feature in Discord makes it something that can't be discarded easily especially by those who play online games. It's the best with that feature at the moment.